Monday, August 3, 2009

Forex life - What a good spread!!!


I am having my good DVD movie time at home on the Sunday afternoon. Thinking better to stay at home since out there is not a good day to go out after the ISA protest, and the traffic is really bad all over town. Then suddenly my phone's sms ring tone keep making noise. As I check my sms, it's from a good friend of mine and the sms is in mandarin and with a link to another blog page attach. Well, I am a dummy when come to reading any mandarin words. Thank god my wife is mandarin educated. As she read the sms, with a quick response, she quickly rush me to turn on the blog link that attached to watch the video about "you know who". We watch and watch for few times, it really am disturb us watching those officer abusing their power. But after read the writeup in the content only we reliase that it's not the person that mentioned in the sms. In just few mins time, my in law from penang called. Patric, she said...quick turn on that blog to watch!!. My reaction will be " WOW"!! it reach that far already huh. Then surprisingly, another sms ring tone along with a phone called from another good buddies, wow!!...the same topic again. Just imagine, just in 1 day alone the news had been spread all over the place with such a speed. This is to tell us the our nation do really care and the nation are looking for a better change to humanity rights in the country we are living in.