Thursday, July 30, 2009

Forex Tips - Psychological Trader


To learn all the technical is not hard, to become a analysis is not hard either, to get to know all about fundamental also easy. All this are easy to learn and really easy to handle. After you been through all this, the final part also the hardest part of all is to go against yourself. Psychology start to kicks in, controlling your own mind is the hardest thing to break through. Emotion, anger, fear, greed, hope, moody...etc. It is a game of challenging yourself. How???? My advice to you, get to know yourself first before you go challenge yourself, that's when the numerology comes in. YES, I personally went to study numerology just to know myself. After I knew what inside of me then only I know what I should do about it. Which one of my worst enemy inside of me that I should go after first and how to control it. It is all about mind game. I don't mean that you should study numerology just to get to trading. Ask me about it and I be happy to help you out, trust me, short cut is much more better than going through all those that I been through.
I been doing a research back into my history of trading, and you know what I found out. You won't believe if I told you. People who had no experience in trading at all, no idea what is a indicator or platform, all they can see is the chart is facing up or down. They for sure can make some money, Yes!!! dummies trader can make money. If you ask all those traders, they will tell you the same. Knowing more will put more pain in you. Same to me, when I started to trade, I am totally a dummy that knows nothing about trading cos I have never trade stocks, forex, future..or anything out there that's available. I just jump in without going for any courses and start to trade, I can see money on the 1st month and that's when I tasted the sweetness of the trading. Form that, I started to think, trading should be more complicated than what I know. Until I started to learn about more indicators, this indicator, that indicators and go for lots of courses. My god!!!, the more I go for, the more confusing I became.... It really got me stuck in there for a while, until I take a time off and pull my self out. After some good time spending clearing my mind, I start to scrape all those indicators out of my chart and start back again to plain, simple and nice charting. Mark my word - you don't need to be a proffesors or sciencetist to become a trader, Stay at the kindergarden level if you are making money!!!! "Simple is the key of trading"