Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Forex Life - A Day too Late!!!


Sometimes we think we are a good and safe driver until accident happen, then you might think maybe not so safe after all. It happen when I was driving around Kajang town area and I am reaching toward a "T" junction with traffic light. Suddenly a gold color Proton Wira jump out crossing a non crossing road that I am in. The car in front of me got panic and full slammed on the brake with just few inches to hitting the gold Proton Wira but got lucky and gone through. Not me, I slammed my brake too, but it drag too far and I hit the back of the car in front of me.
To cut the story short..... blah blah blah.. we went to police station to make a report and you know what I found out. The driver in front of me is a bangaladesh with only bangaladesh driving license on him. So that's mean he is driving without license, now he is in trouble. Got slammed with a summon for driving without license and the worst thing is that he will never see his car again. Why or why he went to make a report anyway??? I still cannot figure it out.
Then I got home, another thing make me mad was ..... take a closer look at the bangaladesh's car number plate!!! It was yesterday 4D lottery- 1st price. Why or why it didn't happen yesterday, if it happen a day before then I would have won some handsome price.....Now another worst thing is somebody else mistake and I got to pay for it...Rm300 summon for driving without control, can you believe that!!